Thursday, March 11, 2010

Result SPM

hmmm..hari ni result SPM untuk all candidate spm 2009 keluar..
tetiba teringat waktu kuar result dulu kala..

masa 1st day result keluar...zfiela driving from kelate back to kl with my untie...ntah kenapa tak terasa nak amek 1st day..and first orang yang call zfiela bertanyakan result adalah arwah pakcik zizi..ya..time tue tgh bayar tol katsg besi..1st call zfiela xangkat..sbb xperasan..2nd time terputus..and 3rdtime baru dpt cakap..and i told him that i on my way back from kelate..

then the next day..he also the 1st person that called me after i received my result..hmmm..not so good and not so bad..hu hu hu..but since my mum had promise me if i got something more that she target..to my parents took me back to kl from melacca (i went to melacca that morning by bus)...

but seriously i adore so much to Cikgu Hau Kim Chai.. he is the one who really motivate me until now..keep asking me and take of my study... i still remember he told me "Za (only he call me with this name), mathematics is something unique...and u must be more unique when u can solve the problem using math at anywhere and anytime. Janji sama cikgu tau..nanti belajar tinggi2 untuk ajar anak bangsa ..xjadi cikgu pun takpa.."

hmmm...until now,i still keep him update..he really motivate me.. Thankz a lot to Cikgu Hau..

No comments: